Friday, February 4, 2011

Blue people doll WIP....




I know I seem schizophrenic as an artist, I guess I am. I can not stay on one project entirely. I think it keeps my creative juices flowing. Bouncing back and forth I get different ideas and prospectives .


I spent 2 hours this morning getting the Pentecostal preacher his overalls sewn. For me that was not easy without a pattern, another winging it project. Thats the rebel in me. MY WAY.... Now to make a T shirt...I do not know how I am going to manage that one.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished work! Looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know that feeling so well! I keep starting new things and project every day but who cares as long as it makes us happy!
    I love the jeans, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome!! Go with it girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read them all. Thank you for taking the time to share.