Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Blue people" are you surprised at who he is?




I know its been awhile since I showed the progress of the "Blue People " doll... but I haven't been able to do much on it. So now here is a little more progress and finally a peek at the direction he is going....Are you surprised? I know some of you tried to guess and none went down this path but I've had him in my mind for some time and I really like how he is evolving.
I need to get busy on some clothes. That will take some time as I am not so good at the machine and what I have in mind will not be easy for me.

Thanks for keeping up with the "Blue People"


8 comments:

  1. How very interesting. The Blue People coming to life. He's rather scary to me even though he is holding a bible. He is evolving very nicely Joji. Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has snakes too...is he some sort of witch doctor or ....what's the word? Well I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina is absolutly correct. Pentecostal preacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you Joji! Love your Blue people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi joji....your blue person is coming great...he has a "personality" and a great face.....ps thanks for visiting me on my blog! lets keep connected...I want to see this doll clothed!!! haha Colleen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read them all. Thank you for taking the time to share.