Monday, August 5, 2013

Vintage Buffet.....

I finally picked her up. My new buffet. I've been looking for awhile to find a piece that was just the right size and look. So here she is. I've got a little work to do on it. The bottom of the drawer needs replacing and there is some veneer on the top missing too. Since I am going to paint it I think I will just fill in the missing veneer with some wood putty and sand it down.
 Now for the paint. I've been pondering that for some time and still not sure. I still need to paint my dining room too. I'm thinking maybe of going more coastal with blues and yellows. Oh if I only could decide.....It will come to me I'm sure but first I have to finish an antique dresser for my Mom. I'll post some photos of that when I get it off the work table to wipe it down.
 
 Until then happy painting..........
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Joji I know your gonna find the right color(s)for this great piece. Cant wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read them all. Thank you for taking the time to share.