Monday, October 1, 2012

Not what I intended. Do other artist have this issue?

Say hello to "Ruby" I thought I would never finish her. I could not get a handle on where she was going. Funny thing is she did not go in the direction I had intended. Funny how dolls evolve on thier own. At least they do for me. No matter what my best laid plans for them are they come up with thier own itentity. I see one thing in my mind they show up as someone else. Sometimes that drives me crazy and sometimes Im pleasanly surprised.
 Do any other of you artist have this issue. Do you see it as a hinderance or more of a natural evolution in your work.
  I have wanted to recreate some of my work, especially doll faces I thought came out well. Not in a million years can I do it. I feel like a snowflake. I can never make 2 things look the same.
  Oh Well let me know how you feel and have a great day with art.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back! No way can I make two of the same I have been trying this for at least a year now. It thought it all depends on how I feel but now I know I never feel like I did previous, something gets added all the time:)
    manonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manon... Glad I'm not he only one
    this happens to.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read them all. Thank you for taking the time to share.