Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Here..I'm Here God..



I've been gone for 2 months from this blog, feels like 2 years and I feel like I have aged that much too.




I have been dealing with a family crisis and have just been frozen in fear, grief and sadness.





I didn't paint for 2 months either. But I have started again. I was afraid nothing would come out joyously ever again and every painting would be dark and bleak but thanks to the grace of God I think I paint in more vivid color than ever. Funny how God sometimes must send us to our knees for us to see clearly. Thank you God and I mean that.





So here is the begining of my latest work....COLOR.

10 comments:

  1. Art comes to the rescue again! Sorry your life has been bleak. Try some art journaling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back Joji; I've missed you! I hope things are getting better and you're in my prayers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed your posts and your paintings! Glad you are back1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive missed you!! Glad you are back and yes Art will heal:O) I hope things are better, sending prayers and hugs to ease your mind:O) Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joji. So good to see you back again, you've been missed. I wondered about you. I'm sorry to hear about the crisis that has been happening in your life and it's good that God has given you strength. Love your new painting, but then you know me, I always love all your work. Hey Joji, now you can join Paint Party Friday with us. It's a lot of fun. Take care and I hope your crisis eases. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Joji! I love the saying "Don't tell God how big your storm is- tell your storm how big your God is!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is amazing and He can bring us through anything..Funny I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering where is she. You have been missed.
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice to see you here again Joji, I've missed you! Cheers to hoping things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been missed but sometimes God takes us away so we can see Him a little more clearly......and then He brings us back with all He is....ready to fly to a new level......Your paintings show strength and a strong character resulting from the pain......I do pray that you feel His comforting Hand under you at all times during this hard time.....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missed you and am happy to see you posting your art again. I hope all continues to get better with you Joji.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read them all. Thank you for taking the time to share.