Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm back and ready to paint paint paint...

  I've been absent here for 6 months. Many reasons and none matter. But I'm back and ready to go full force.
  I am so happy about my latest works and can't wait to share them with you. I've been working with a Gelli plate in the last week and trying to get a good hang of that. I've also been hand painting paper and doing collage with them. This is my passion right now. Here are a few pics of the progress and some that are finished.

These are the hand painted papers that were collaged to a canvas. These were the background for "Pink Roses with Budgie"

This is one I am working on now. Its titled "Pink Roses with Budgie" I will be putting the Budgie in next.


                            This one is finished and it is called "Ann's Roses"


These are the hand painted papers for "Ann's Roses"



This is called "Patchwork"

Hope you have enjoyed seeing what I'm up to now. I will be better at posting and try to post at least once a week. I get so ingrossed in the work I forget everything else. I will post more in a few days . Let me know if you are interested in seeing the steps as I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read them all. Thank you for taking the time to share.